We undertake the consultancy for the preparation of feasibility reports, detailed project reports (DPR) for the rejuvenation of lakes. We employ the latest technologies in implementing water balance components and ecological designs to improvement of urban lakes. The lakes team at Kiran Consultants undertake tasks in
- Computing water/nutrient balance of lake based on standard models, instrumentation.
- DGPS survey – Detailed specialized surveys to understand the existing site conditions with the goal of rejuvenation.
- Bathymetric survey using RC boat, depth finders.
- Design of lake beds – Calculation of quantity of desilting, embankment formation. Prediction of change in water balance.
- Modelling runoff’s for developmental scenarios temporally.
- Inlets & outlet flow measurement & analysis
- Design of natural treatment systems.
- Design of Sewage control and treatment systems.
- Costing, estimation and tendering for re-development of lakes.